Project - Social Media Sentiment Analytics using Hadoop
As an special initiative, we are providing our learners a free access to our Big Data and Hadoop project code and documents.
Anyone who has an interest in Big Data and Hadoop can download these documents and create a Hadoop project from scratch.
In this Hadoop project you are going to perform following activities:
1. Connect to a live social media (twitter) data stream, extract and store this data on Hadoop
2. Process the data in Hadoop; restructure, filter and provide useful insights from it
3. Create tables in Hadoop and provide an interface to end users for simple querying
4. Do sentiment analysis by comparing the sentiments of people on a particular item or subject
5. Provide visualization of Sentiment Analytics
6. You need to work on Hadoop tools like HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Flume, ODBC connectors and others
7. Project document is self-explanatory and anyone can create a complete project by using this document
8. Project is completely free; however there is no free support from us
To get the download link for this project, please fill your details and submit the following form. We will send you the download link within 24 hours.